Monday 15 October 2012

Initial Ideas for Short Film

My initial ideas for my film that I will be making is that I would like to do a film that conforms to the Horror Genre. I am myself a fan of Horror films, particularly Psychological Horrors that truly get into the mind of the viewer, and the older classic Slasher horror films. I would like to create a film that is a blend of both of these styles, containing the shock elements and clear, completely evil antagonist from the slashers, whilst containing the ambiguity and mystery of the Psychological Horror. To start off my research I will have to look into the conventional features of Horror and how it has evolved over time, and also research into my audience and why they will want to watch a Horror Film. Here are some of my notes for what my Horror film could be.





No comments:

Post a Comment