Friday 25 January 2013

DVD Cover

Like all films, after the initial cinema release, it will be released onto other formats, including DVD's and Blu-Ray. Whilst mine would be a short film it would be very unlikely to be published as a DVD due to the small budget and length of the feature. Despite this, I thought it would be interesting to create one, following the conventions of DVD's, including the rating system and reviews. I have also used a different cover to that used on the poster, to make it look different and interesting. I have also included a new tagline, as it is common for films to have different taglines. This time I have used the generic statement "The only thing to fear is fear itself". I have used the same awards from Film Festivals as on the poster


No comments:

Post a Comment