Wednesday 28 November 2012

Extra Elements Needed for my Film

There are some extra elements that will be needed to make my film seem more realistic that I may not consider during the busy production stages. For example, I will have to design a logo for my fictional Production and distribution companies. If my film was to be made really these films logo would appear at the start before the film starts, to both advertise the company and act as a signature to their involvement in the film. I will have to create something that looks original, yet also looks professional or like something that would appear before a film. Another element I must consider for my ancillary task is where would the film review appear? It would most likely appear in a Empire or Total Film style magazine, and so I must create a name for my magazine as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment